As we are approaching the end of the year, the office will be closed December 31st-January 2.
We will re-open on January 3rd at 9am. If you have an emergency to contact
Omar, C:(816) 286-7860
Maricruz, C:(816) 522-4168; or
April, C: (760) 580-7970.
Thank you. Have a wonderful rest of your. day.
“Measure twice and cut once” is our guiding philosophy and principle. The wise and true saying reflects our focus and attention to detail during every step of your project. It means impeccable honesty and the highest ethical standards in all of our business practices.
Our company is built on referrals. By providing you with quality work and dependable customer service, our goal is earning your referral. We feel that our reputation is only as good as our last job, and that’s what drives us to give you our best- you will be confident sharing your satisfaction with MTR while also benefiting with referral coupons and promotional pricing.
24/7 Emergency Service
We provide 24/7 response to your needs, with experienced and expert crews made up of master craftsmen, highly skilled engineers and project managers, Our company focuses on quality work and dependable service that brings the maximum value to your home repair. Our comprehensive and systematic team approach guarantees damage is assessed accurately, your options are clear.Call Us: 816-326-7448
Our Beliefs and Values
- High quality work and dependable service is the foundation and always the guiding principle to achieving company success.
- Though Measure Twice Restoration is in the general contracting business providing services to the community at large throughout Kansas City, Southeast Kansas, Oklahoma and surrounding region, we also operate with a special outreach to the Hispanic and Latino, and other minority or marginalized communities.
- Measure Twice Restoration employees and contract agents are the face of the company with customers; therefor anyone who represents the company to a customer is responsible for always upholding the company core values and mission.
- People who work with/for the company must understand and agree that adherence to company policy and procedure detailed in the company policy manual is mandatory and the only way to achieve an ongoing company relationship and receive reward for their work.
- Successful relationships with all of our customers are built on conducting business with respect and consideration and the utmost integrity and will help lead to referrals and build a positive reputation for the company.
Best Quality Remodeling & Construction