On behalf of myself and the entire MTR family, please accept our sincerest regrets concerning your recent storm loss. Within the next 24-48 hours you and your family will be faced with a variety of questions, challenges and decisions. Please take a few moments to read the entire information below. This information is provided on behalf of MTR.
You and your family have suffered a major loss and you may not be sure what your rights are. MTR is privileged to be a contractor with years of experience; our main goal and commitment has never waivered. “It is our goal, commitment and duty to educate and assist each and every customer collect the full amount owed for what it would reasonably cost to repair, rebuild and replace your property to the condition and extent prior to your loss”.
MTR is licensed in both Kansas and Missouri and you should avoid unlicensed contractors or those not carrying workmans compensation and liability insurance.
- YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED BY LAW TO ACCEPT THE INSURANCE COMPANY’S CONTRACTOR OR ESTIMATE.
- DO NOT SIGN RELEASES, WAIVERS OR AUTHORIZATIONS OF ANY KIND UNTIL YOU KNOW YOUR RIGHTS.
- DO NOT BE RUSHED INTO SIGNING ANYTHING OR AGREEING TO A QUICK INSURANCE SETTLEMENT.
- ALWAYS GET INDEPENDENT REBUILDING AND REPAIR ESTIMATES FROM REPUTABLE PROFESSIONALS.
- BEFORE HIRING A ROOFING COMPANY IN KANSAS MAKE SURE THEY ARE REGISTERED WITH THE STATE ATTORNEY GENERAL, IN JOHNSON COUNTY MAKE SURE THE CONTRACTOR HOLDS A JOHNSON COUNTY LICENSE AND ASK FOR COPY OF INSURANCE.
- IF YOUR HOME WAS BUILT PRIOR TO 1978 MAKE SURE YOUR CONTRACTOR HAS THEIR LEAD SAFE CERTIFICATE TO PROTECT YOUR FAMILY FROM CONTAMINATION.
Contact us for your free damage assessment and let out team of professionals go to work for you. If you mention that you saw this on the internet please request 5% off your installation.
Gengis Omar Noboa